Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Election Day!



Today, I am thankful that I live in a country that let's me vote for WHOEVER I WANT.

I'm a person that can be VERY influenced by peer pressure, and I also HATE conflict (I used to hate talking about politics so much, that I would just pretend to agree with whoever was talking to me about it so that they would just drop it and so that we wouldn't have to debate), so I really appreciate that once I get into that polling booth, no one is watching me and I can mark the candidates I really want to vote for and no one has to know.

I don't talk about politics on my blog (I barely talk about it with my mom and my husband, so why would I talk about it on my blog), but I really enjoyed exercising my right to vote today, and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment