Catching up again.
7. I'm thankful that neither my husband nor I will have to work a retail job this holiday season (first time ever!!)
8. I am so thankful for the way God was worked in our lives and brought us to the place we are in right now: with both of us working jobs we love at a place we can call home (our alma mater) and that we will hopefully be in this place for a while.
9. I'm thankful that, even though money is tight and can seem like a struggle sometimes, we are able to pay the bills we have.
10. I'm thankful for coffee, because without it today would have been a struggle.
11. I am so extremely thankful for all the men and women that have dedicated their lives to defending our country and our freedoms so that my family can feel comfortable and safe everyday.