Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Favorite Mom Moments

As much as I DO NOT enjoy being woken up in the middle of the night (trust me, I LOVE my sleep!), some of my favorite mom moments occur in the middle of the night.  When Liam starts to cry, and I sneak into his room, lift him out of his crib, and he snuggles his head into my shoulder and wraps his little arm around my arm - my heart just swells.

It is the literal best.

I used to think that women were crazy when they said they missed getting up with their babies in the middle of the night, but now I understand.

Liam is already almost getting so big that he has a hard time getting comfortable on my lap and falling asleep there.  And tonight when he woke up as I was getting ready for bed, and I was rocking him back to sleep, his diaper must've leaked and soaked us both.  But I still cherish every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment