Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

2012 was a fantastic year, and will probably always be one of the most important years of my life, because I became a Mom this year!  Not to toot my own horn or anything, but seriously what an accomplishment!  ;)

I have high expectations for 2013.  Here are my goals for the upcoming year:

1. Lose 30 pounds

2. Throw my baby a super awesome 1st birthday party

3. Reduce our grocery budget while still feeding my family healthy, real food

4. Blog more

5. Read 25 books

6. Study for and take the GRE

7. Save more money and pay off more debt

8. Take a relaxing vacation with my husband (even if it's only a weekend)

9. Be more intentional in all my relationships (mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, coworker, etc)

That seems like a whole lot now that I've typed it out (those have been floating around in my head for the last month or so), but I have a whole year to accomplish these 9 goals, and I think I can make it happen.

What are your goals for 2013?


No comments:

Post a Comment